-

-

Sunday, December 3, 2017

pun-palin singhasirithum-project1.3

Project 1.3
Palin Singhasirithum
Aj. Peter Fisher

' Fraternal Twins'

This is the last phase of project 1 which we've done across this semester
For this phase we have to design the building which inspired from our
case study. We have to considered the idea of our case study then apply
it to our design.



For me, I got Laurentian Library which design by Michelangelo in renaissance era.
The building was designed in renaissance style, but I have to design my new building
in the middle of the old site, so I don't want to made it in renaissance style. I want
to design it in modern style, so I think about the idea and the aspect of my case study


I think that most of my friends have done their building to looked similar to
their case study but for me I think that it would be so boring, so I choose to do
my own way. The twin may not only have the same looking, some maybe different 
but the idea inside the building is still the same. It was like my building the rebirth
of the Laurentian Library, or you say different twin era.







No comments:

Post a Comment